Desiging with variabilityTopics:
- introduction in statistics
- causes of deterministic and statistical errors,
- Model for statitical mismcth of semiconductor devices
- examples, technology generation
- effect on circuits
- calculation of bandgap circuits etc.
- estimation, translation to circuit behavior and yield.
- electrical offsets
- lithographic errors
- metal effects
- WPE, NBTI etc.
- lay-out techniques addressing these errors,
|Target group||micro-electronics professionals|
|Prerequisite||One year of design experience|
|Achieved level||Practical guidelines for working with the material|
|Lecture hours||12 hour|
|Supporting material||Binder with slides|
- substrate interference, shielding and related subjects.
- digital aggressor
- protection measures
- shielding the victim